Your use of the Web Site after any changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms & Conditions and all of the changes. Therefore, you should read these Terms & Conditions from time to time for changes.
Other than content you own, which you may have chosen to include on this Website, Intact and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on https://www.intact.world.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following: Selling, sublicensing and/or commercializing in any way, any Website material, Publicly performing or displaying any Website material, Using this Website in a way that is damaging, or that could be damaging to this Website, Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a manner that results in, or that could result in harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity, Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar type activity related to this Website, or while using this Website Using this Website to engage in any type of advertising or marketing activity Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Intact may further restrict access to other areas of this Website by you, at any time, at its sole discretion.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Intact a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Intact reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Intact makes no express or implied warranties or representations of any kind with regards to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. In addition, no content contained on this Website shall be considered as providing advice to you.
All information, reports, content and access rights purchased on the website are non-refundable. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Under no circumstances shall Intact, or any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything resulting from or connected to your use of this Website. Intact, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability resulting from or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Intact from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
These Terms may be revised at any time Intact sees fit, and you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure your understanding of all terms and conditions governing use of this Website. Post a notification on the main page of our Site or notify users via email. By using this Website you are acknowledging your responsibility to do so.
The Intact is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Intact and you with regards to your use of this Website and replace all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in India for the resolution of any disputes.
You expressly agree not to use this Web Site in any manner or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions. In addition, you expressly agree not to:
(1) Use the Web Site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation.
(2) use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site or any data or content found on or accessed through the Web Site without prior express written consent.
(3) obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site.
(4) In any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Web Site or its content.
(5) Violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this Web Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
(6) Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site.
(7) Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this Web Site's operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or such operation's infrastructure.